In this article, we will show you how to diagnose and troubleshoot Jio F320B mic problems Jio F320B Mic Ways, Mic Not Working Problem, Mic Jumper Solution with the microphone on your Jio F320B phone. calls, and other things that you use your phone’s microphone for. if there is an issue with the line of the mic on your mobile then you can see the picture given below. You Can put a jumper
Jio f320b mic jumper diagram
As is customary with smartphone issues, there are two fundamental causes for each given problem. One, the issue is caused by faulty or damaged hardware, and two, the problem is caused by a software bug.
Why Jio F320B Mic Not Working
- Resistance value (high/low)
- Contact that isn’t good or complete
- Circuits that are short or open
Jio F320b Mic Solution
First of all, you have to remove Mic from your Jio F320b Mobile, Now you have to check the line through the digital meter whether the reading is coming in all the lines or not, the point of the red wire of the meter has to be kept on the ground and check the point where the MIC is located from the black wire, 1 of them There will be a ground in which the beep will play and if the reading is coming in the other 3 points, then the line is correct, you change the mic, your work will be done.
If the reading is not coming in any 1 on the point of your mic, then you can trace the line through the meter by looking at the picture given below and understand that where the beep does not sound, it is a line break and you can put a jumper there. , (If you do the mobile repair then you will know how to trace the line)
How to Resolve Jio F320b Mic’s problem
- First, you need to change the mic if that is faulty. To confirm the faulty mic, you can test it by recording your voice or making a direct call on another cell phone.
- For the missing mic pins, you can apply the two same jumpers from the mic to the other/next pinpoints.
- Make sure! mic hole is open and there is no dust, rust, or carbon caused. If the mic hole is closed, the user can face a low voice issue during your calls.