Welcome to TechFirmware, In this post, we will share your Android Smartphone Oppo A36 PESM10 Firmware Flash File. This firmware (flash file) will help you to repair your android device, such as software issues Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc.
If you don’t know how to flash your device, an installation guide is given which will help you to flash your Smartphone properly. Please do not use this firmware for any other device the result might not be in your favor. Do use the flashing tools and USB Drivers given in the post.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system developed by smartphone manufacturers to attract users. Every smartphone has its unique interface and features in its stock ROM. It differs from one brand to the next, as each gadget is custom-designed by the maker. It comes pre-installed in your device by the manufacturer when you purchase it. Some companies utilize Google’s stock operating system, while others created a Stock Rom using their own operating system.
If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
- Your phone warranty will be back.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A36 PESM10 Firmware Version
- You will be able to receive OTA updates.
- All the bugs within the phone will be fixed.
- Stock ROM will fix the boot loop problem on your Smart Phone.
- Better performance with some functional improvements and smoother
- Installing Stock ROM will unroot your Oppo A36 PESM10 if it’s previously rooted.
The Disadvantages of using a Stock ROM
Performance Issues: The manufacturer of a Stock ROM limits its performance to a bare minimum. Which reduces your device’s performance. As a result, you may experience difficulties when doing higher-level tasks on your device. Playing games with higher graphics settings, for example.
Apps come pre-installed: It is the characteristic of Stock ROM that many dislike the most. Pre-installed applications and features from the manufacturer cannot be removed or deleted. This unnecessarily takes up space on your smartphone.
Warning: All the tutorials/ guides shown in this article are not tested for each and every smartphone. As the process of Flashing Stock ROM is almost the same for every Android smartphone.
Download Oppo A36 PESM10 Firmware Stock Rom
|Flash File||Oppo A36 PESM10 Flash File|
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- This Stock ROM works only with Oppo A36 PESM10
- Make sure to charge your device by more than 40%.
- You need a Flashing Tool.
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the USB Driver and Flash Tool
How To Flash Oppo A36 PESM10 With MSM Flash Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
If you face any problem with the given firmware you’ll be able to write in comments we are going to attempt our best to mend it as presently as we are able to.
Oppo A36 PESM10 Flash File supports only the oppo Phone. Please do not use this firmware for any other device. It will help you to upgrade, downgrade, or reinstall the stock firmware. It will solve any software issues you are facing with the mobile device.
Note: All the files you download from the site and use are at your own risk and are fully responsible for it.