Welcome to TechFirmware, In this post, we will share your Android Smartphone Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661 Firmware. This firmware (flash file) will help you to repair your android device, such as software issues. If you don’t know how to flash your device, a quick installation guide is given which will help you to flash your Smartphone properly. Please do not use this firmware for any other device the result might not be in your favor. Do use the flashing tools and USB Drivers given in the post.
What Is Stock ROM
Stock ROMs are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEMs for making their phones look unique and they also come with pre-installed certain apps.
Tips For Flashing
Make sure your Smartphone has at least 40-50 percent battery charge in order to perform the flashing process successfully.
Also, make sure you take a backup of your personal data before installing the firmware for the safe side.
Do not use this firmware for any other device, also make sure the firmware does match the model number of your Android device.
Advantages of Installing Firmware
- Fix Bugs on your device
- Stock to gain your guarantee back.
- Upgrade and Downgrade
- fix the lag
- Flashing Stock firmware, you’ll solve code issues.
Download Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661 Firmware
|You Tube||Tech Firmware|
|Flash File||Realme RMX3661|
|Flash File A.59||Download|
Installation Guidance (How To Install)
- Turn off your Smartphone and, therefore try to remove the battery if it is removable.
- Download the USB Driver from the link given at the beginning of the post and install it on your laptop, make sure you download the correct USB Driver for your Android device. If you already have the USB Driver installed on your laptop, skip this step.
- Download the Stock Rom or Custom Rom that you want to Flash onto your Smart Phone. Besides, make sure to extract the Stock Rom onto your laptop.
- Also, download and extract the Flash Tool onto your laptop. Make sure you download the correct flash tool corresponding to your Android device. After extracting you will see some files.
- Now you have to open the file named “Flash_tool”.
- Once the flash tool is launched click on the “Download” button. you can locate it at the top of the flashing tool.
- In the Download Tab, click on the scatter-loading button located on the right side of the download tab.
- After clicking on the Scatter-loading button, you have to locate and select the scatter files, which you can find the files in the Stock Rom folder that you have downloaded.
- Now you can click on the Download button to start the flashing process for your Android device.
- Now, Connect your Smartphone to your laptop using a USB Cable (Try removing the battery, if it is removable). Then you have to press the volume up and down buttons of your Smartphone so that your laptop easily detects the Smartphone.
- A green light will appear, therefore the flashing process is completed.
- Now you can close the flash tool and disconnect your Smartphone from the laptop and restart your Smartphone.
If you face any problem with the given firmware you’ll be able to write in comments we are going to attempt our best to mend it as presently as we are able to.
The firmware file is for Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661 Please do not use this firmware for any other device. It will help you to upgrade, downgrade, or reinstall the stock firmware. It will solve any software issues you are facing with the mobile device.
Note: All the files you download from the site and use are at your own risk and are fully responsible for it.